General Manager Jobs, Other Professions, CSS Jobs –
Title: General Manager – Security Company –
Location: Nairobi –
Our client is local firm engaged in offering security solutions for individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire a General Manager to drive the business and build the brand.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term company goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing strategic advice and ensuring that the Board is properly informed to facilitate appropriate judgment and decision making.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve overall efficiency in the business.
- Ensuring that processes and systems in place are being properly implemented by ensuring strict adherence to internal control systems.
- Maintain positive relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Act as a liaison between different groups and be an effective link between the board and the employees, consultants, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public
- Strengthen service delivery to new business and ensure continuous monitoring to ensure service delivery is not compromised to all clients
- Constantly encourage innovation to ensure the company continues to build growth and deliver value to all stakeholders.
- Empower and support teams to visualize develop new ways to deliver business value to clients
- Lead senior management in building the brand recognition, reputation and industry position through continuous marketing promotions.
- Lead, inspire and motivate teams to understand and ‘live’ company values
- Assess the company’s risk environment and ensure that these risks are being monitored and mitigated
- Build and manage a credible senior management team who:
- Drive and manage continuous high performance
- Challenge and interrogate business strategy to deliver outstanding client solutions
- Ensure their people achieve their career goals
- Influence, collaborate and manage across company matrix to optimize growth
- Drive efficient day to day business operations to maximize margin
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be 45 years and above
How to Apply
Apply here for the Job