Graphic Designer Jobs, RACG Jobs
Our client in the Automotive Industry is hiring a Graphics Designer.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Graphic designer a position in Business Development charged with creative, artwork designs & development and production
The role entails. Planning, design developing, Project management and production of materials in printed or electronic format.
- Preparation of initial concepts and proposals
- Presentation of preliminary estimates of costs and schedules
- Develop designs for marketing communication and digital media
- Develop designs for Corporate Identity
- Develop and designs social media posts
- Develop designs for publishing or packaging
- Determine the message a design should portray
- Communicate the artistic vision to their immediate supervisor or project team.
- Conceptualize and design a wide range of interactive mediums and client types
- Conceptualize creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic
- Develop graphics for products illustrations, logos and websites
- Select colours, images, text styles and layouts
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Coordinate works of other professionals to ensure requirements of a brief are met
- Provide a brief and schedules
- Production of digital artworks
Gross of Kes. 50,000/=
How To Apply
Kindly send your summarized 3 page CV and motivation letter detailing your experience, qualification and desire for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2019