Hotel Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our Client ,an all-suite Hotel located within the remarkable city is looking for a sales and marketing executive to aid them in generation of revenue through proactive sales action to realize room , food and beverage sales at established rates by approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new business and maintaining good relationships with existing clients thereby gaining repeat business whenever possible.
- Dedicate approximately eighty percent (80%) of work hours to customer contact sales solicitation including client visits, telemarketing, networking and cold-calling.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- In liaison with the Food and Beverage department, make rapid and accurate cost calculations and provide clients with official quotations
- Identify sales leads and proactively seek new business
- Encourage repeat business through the establishment of good client relationships
- Achieve allocated targets to meet the objective of achieving the overall annual Hotel budget
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly sales reports
- Attend all sales meetings where weekly or monthly sales reports will be discussed in order to assess past achievements and develop future sales plans
- Represent the Hotel at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Participate fully in the development of the Hotel annual marketing plans in determining ways and means of achieving set targets.
- Market any special packages or plans with a view to generating business for the Hotel in all its outlets
- Keep the Management fully informed on market trends and developments
- Collect and compile information from competitors in order to increase future business leads and establish loyalties
- Obtain updated calendars of events from corporate and other organizations that plan ahead in order to follow up on future conferences and meetings in an effort to increase the Hotels market share in the Hospitality industry.
- Liaise with Tour Operators/Travel Consultants on all bookings and assist in the booking process when required to ensure service is delivered and is to the agreed standards
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Tour and Travel or Hospitality Management
- At least 4 years’ working experience in sales in a 4- or 5-star hotel in Nairobi
- Required skills: Hotel Management; Customer Relationship Management
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent); other languages are a plus
- Computer literacy and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Operates with a high degree of Professionalism, Ethics and Integrity.
How to Apply
Follow the Link to Apply