Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, MKU Jobs
- Participate in the development of the annual audit plan.
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee.
- Participate in the development of the annual budget for the directorate.
- Developing audit programs and coordinates the activities of the audit program.
- Developing of auditing procedures to assure proper fieldwork performed as per the audit plan.
- Review of audit working papers to ensure proper documentation for all audit assignments.
- Review of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Issue periodic reports to the Director-Internal Audit, Assurance and Risk Management summarizing results of audit activities.
- Qualifications /Educational/Professional/experience)
- Upper Second Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or Information Technology
- CISA, or IMIS Diploma and CPA or ACCA qualifications
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of the audit cycle
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of auditing commercial ERPs
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Relationship builder & effective negotiator;
- Good Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.