Lab Compliance Officer Jobs, Quality Control Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
Location: Athi River, Kenya
Area of work: Quality Control Department
Reporting to: Quality Control manager
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer and the world’s leading provider of healthcare solutions today. They specialize in different product groups ranging from Dialysis, Surgical instrumentation, Clinical Nutrition, Stoma Care, Infection Prevention, Anesthesia and Intensive Care products among others. They recently acquired a plant in Kenya and are seeking to fill the position of a Lab Compliance Officer.
The Lab Compliance Officer will play a crucial role in the Manufacturing process by averting non conforming activities thus guaranteeing products in terms of safety and efficacy.
- Enforcement of GMP and GLP
- Identify gaps in GMP and GLP implementation and appropriate mitigations.
- Interpret and enforce implementation of quality assurance standards in the quality control laboratory
- Data trending, OOS and OOT investigation.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of laboratory activities by analysts
- Evaluate the effectiveness of laid down procedures and identify the need to review them.
- Monitor operations within the QC laboratory to ensure compliance with the laid down procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- MUST fully understand all the operations taking place in the entire quality control laboratory (chemistry and microbiology laboratory)
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems &GLP
- Conversant with WHO –GMP
- Computer literate
- Good written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants can upload their CVs and application letters onto the website www.nftconsult.com as well as view the detailed Job description.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 30th November 2019.
Note that only applications in MS Word or PDF will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted