NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Lab Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs
Job Title: Lab Technologist- Isiolo
Location: Isiolo, Kenya
Seniority: Entry Level
Number of posts: Two (2)
Our client is a leading hospital in Isiolo. As part of their growth initiatives, they seek to hire qualified Lab Technologies for their facility based in Isiolo.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure record management of all laboratory documentation
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis; and performing routine diagnostic tests
- Perform specialized haematological and clinical chemistry procedures
- Set benchmarks for operational standard procedures
- Promote biosafety measures and safe handling of biomedical waste
- Determine the suitability, promote relevance and scope the laboratory tests for patient management
- Ensure routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory machines including running of quality control programmes
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in a Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology or any relevant field
- A registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB); together with a valid practicing license.
- 2 years’ working experience in a busy lab
- Flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment
- Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
- Should be living in Isiolo and its environs or ready to relocate Immediately.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Lab Technologist) to email@example.com before 30th November 2019.
Indicate your current and expected pay on your CV.