Laboratory Attendant Jobs, Engineering Jobs, MMU Jobs
Grade MNT 5 (1Position) –
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Collecting and preparing machines and equipment;
- Cleaning and storing machines and equipment;
- Cleaning laboratory and workshops;
- Maintenance of laboratory records; and
- General laboratory routine.
- Performing any other duties as shall be assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution..
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials. They should provide clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Certificate of Good Conduct
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of who must be a recent/last employer. The referees should submit their confidential reports in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the specific reference number, to the address here below.
Applicants should fill the summary sheet attached in MS Word and send it to the following address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MMU is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disability and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications quoting the respective reference numbers on the envelope, should reach the undersigned on or before Friday, 29th November, 2019.
Multimedia University of Kenya
P.O. Box 15653 – 00503
NAIROBI – KENYA
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org