Leather Development Assistant Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Demonstrating to traders and skin flayers on the appropriate methods of flaying, cleaning, curing and storage of hides and skins;
- Ensuring that the hides and skins are delivered to the curing premises immediately after flaying, collecting hides and skin data on production;
- Grading, identifying defects and issuing notes to facilitate hides and skins as a disease control measures; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of a two year Certificate in either Hides and Skins Improvement or Leather Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Have a Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200