NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Leather Development Officer Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Monitoring the production trends of leather and leather Products;
- Undertaking relevant training and demonstrations on best practices to stakeholders for production of high quality hides, skin and leather products;
- Collecting and Collating data on hides and skins;
- Undertaking hides and skins and leather projects activities and
- Undertaking inspection of curing premises and stores for issuance of registration of premises disposal from tanneries and hides and skins curing premises.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:- Leather Technology, Footwear Technology, Materials Technology (Leather) or Leather Goods Design and Development from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Animal Science from a recognized University with a basic two year certificate or Diploma or at least one year post graduate training in Hides and Skins or Leather Technology from a recognized institution;
- Have a Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200