Livestock Production Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Providing technical advice in Animal Production, Livestock Marketing, range management and apiculture to promote economic livestock farming and
- Assisting in organizing extension activities including field days, field demonstrations, farmer field schools and farm visits.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following disciplines: Animal Science/Animal Production, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Home Economics, Range Management/ Natural Resource Management, Livestock/Agricultural Economics and Dairy Technology, Agricultural Education and Extension, Animal Health and Management or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200