Medical Laboratory Science Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, MKU Jobs
- Must be holder of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a research or academic institution for those with Bachelor degree or six (6) for those with HND.
- Registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.