Medical Laboratory Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs, Laboratory Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
17. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN III JOB GROUP ‘G’ 12 POSTS (CPSB 44/19)
Terms of Employment: Contract
- Decontaminating working benches
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens for accuracy
- Preparing clients for collection of specimen
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis
- Performing routine diagnostic tests
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board
- Registration Certificate issued by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board
- Valid practice License from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification