Mortuary Attendant Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
18. SENIOR SUPPORT STAFF (MORTUARY ATTENDANT) JOB GROUP ‘D’ 6 POSTS (CPSB 45/19)
Terms of Employment: Contract
- Mortuary services
- Minimum KCSE Certificate Mean grade D Plain
- Certificate in forensic training
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Any other relevant course will be an added advantage
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification