Music Production Technician Jobs, Music Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
MUSIC PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN. JOB GROUP ‘K’ 1 POST. (CPSB 58/19)
Terms of Service: Contract
- Listening to an artist’s demo tapes and working with artistes to produce the sound required.
- Advising on album songs
- Technical work including audio editing, sound design and music production
- Helping artistes to achieve the sounds they are striving for.
- Working with other staff members, teams and members of the public in preparing and production of printed material.
- Planning event schedules, timings and performance.
- Operating technical equipment for and artiste music and equipment.
- Training the youth on music production.
- Taking care of all the music and studio equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Music recording technology, music, music technology, electronics and computer programming, social science or related field;
- Should have a minimum experience of three (3) years in music recording technology or related field;
- Should possess the skills in audio recording, motion picture production, good communication skills, music production, editing, script writing, and sound design.
- Computer literate.
- Result oriented.
- Work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification