NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
New Business Assistant Jobs, Crystal Recruit Jobs
Our Client is looking for a New Business Assistant (Pitch & Tender) Responsible for collating pitches, tenders, bids, RFPs and credential statements to win more work from existing clients and bring in new clients in line with the Firm’s strategy.
- Consult with partners / fee-earners on briefs to produce new capability statements and / or respond to pitches
- Prepare pitch documents/proposals, Develop and maintain pitch management tools and pitch library
- Improve standard content and presentation materials to support the pitch process
- Develop and updating a win/ loss analysis for pitch/proposals undertaken
- Monitor tender advertisements, assess documents and scope out the submission process highlighting points of interest and gatekeeper requirements to the relevant practice areas contained in the Terms of Reference / Scope of Work
- Draft initial proposal document consistent with the firm’s brand standard
- Compile and maintain updated database of all supporting documents such as company secretarial documentation, Tax Clearance Certificates etc.
- Create and maintain ongoing database of all submissions and track the outcome of submissions
- Prepare monthly reports on new submissions and status changes for Management Board report
- Business Development Infrastructure (including supporting planning and strategy)
- Support the development and implementation of innovative infrastructure systems to best support the BD activities of the firm. For example:
- a Firm wide deal reporting system
- pitch and credentials filing and reporting system
- content management system
- firm wide directory submission process
- Assisting with various BD activities that will support the practice groups/ sectors or clients in line with relevant BD plans.
- Assisting with identifying and qualifying the need for various marketing collateral, and working with partners to draft relevant material
- Preparing sector group specific brochures / brag sheets / information booklets / marketing material
- Co-ordinate and support BD initiatives, campaigns and projects in line with Practice Group and Sector plans.
- Assist with legal submissions (including directory and award submissions) and preparation for conferences
- Assist with client briefing notes initiative and relationship Building
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of staff as a trusted resource.
- Maintain strong working relationships with and have open and transparent communication between all members of the team
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- At least 4 years specific experience in business development or a related field within a corporate, legal or professional services environment essential
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Writing Skills
- Knowledge in Legislation, Policies, Procedures and Standards
How To Apply
Follow the LINK to Apply!