Wearing the title, “Project Manager” does not always mean that you are handling the projects effectively.
Projects can be hectic! You need to keep the project and team on track, maintaining the budget for the resources required and on top of that you have a deadline hanging above your head.
Whether you are already working as a project manager or are looking to join the industry, you need a perfect set of skills to help you navigate any task that comes your way.
How can I get these skills? By attending a Project Management Training Course.
Enrol for the class if?
- You want to acquire in-demand project management skills to help you get a job fast
- You want to get practical skills that you can start applying fast
- Options to work in different sectors for example Procurement, NGO, Ict and many more
- You want to effectively manage projects
- You want to make a career switch and join the project management industry
What will you gain?
- Master the project management process and become proficient at managing projects
- Advance in your career. Project certification will help you get jobs that entail project management
- Career Switch. If you ever wanted to change careers. This is an option for you
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
Let’s get the ball rolling, only 4 days left before all the seats are taken!!
Don’t be left behind!!
Sign up now for the next Master Project Management Training Course
Email the training coordinator Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com or reach her through this number 0768 669 016
Please indicate your contact details.
Book your slot now!!