Operations Manager Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Operations Manager – Retail
Our client is a well-established company providing innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. They seek to hire an efficient and well-experienced Operations Manager tasked with managing the operations in the warehouse, inventory planning and supply chain as well as monitor operations of the retail shops.
- Monitor reverse logistics from the manufacturer to the customers
- Monitor inventory needs and coordinate with sales team and manufacturing depths.
- Oversee warehouse processes, production, dispatch and distribution of stock to the retail shops.
- In-charge of import/export management including clearance and liaison with KRA and other stakeholders.
- Oversee inventory management to ensure optimized inventory levels and safekeeping of stock
- Last mile distribution process management- oversee the process of products removal and completeness of reverse logistics products (kits and T.Vs)
- Monitor trade regulations on changes of tax and duty
- Identify and oversee retail shop opening/shop expansion and oversee the office outlook of new shops
- Maintain a procurement policy and advice management on the right procurement decisions.
- Standardize process across the retail shops and manage the operations of retail agents
- Identify key operational risks and implement corrective measures
- Manage SLAs with service providers (courier companies, contractors) to ensure compliance with business requirement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Project Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the retail sector.
- Highly analytical with competency in Excel and other analytical tools.
- Passionate about working with rural off-grid consumers and solving their issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply