P1 Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Jobs In Kiambu, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: ECDE / P1 TEACHERS –
Gross Salary: Competitive based in experience and qualifications –
Location: Thindigua, Kiambu County –
Start Date: Immediately –
Our client is an established kindergarten based in Kiambu county. They are looking to hire an ECDE / P1 teachers to manage the classroom teaching and learning activities on daily basis, perform all the duties of a class teacher, provide feedback on the academic, social behavior progress for each child and maintain all the necessary class records for each student.
- Developing lesson plans and instructional materials and providing individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery to implement the curriculum effectively
- Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program.
- Identifies student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by professional growth activities.
- Selects and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
- Supervises students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Administers group standardized tests in accordance with school and national testing program.
- Participates in curriculum development programs as required.
- Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities
- Diploma in ECDE/Primary Teacher Certificate (P1). A Bachelor’s degree in Education is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience from a high performing educational institution. Experience in handling children aged 4 -12.
- Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic person
- Must be a performer and provide proof of the same.
- Must be willing to stretch and meet deadlines and targets.
- Knowledge of both the CBC Curriculum and 8.4.4 will be an added advantage
- Patient and understanding.
- Must have a passion and desire to teach.
- Must be registered by TSC