NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Pathology Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, MKU Jobs
- Must be a holder of a Higher National Diploma/Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Must have three (3) years work experience in a cytology and histology laboratory.
- Prior experience in a university pathology laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.