NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Planner Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
Job Purpose Statement
Efficient and economical crew utilization to ensure that the network plan is achieved.
- Plan medium and long-term availability of operating crew in collaboration with Fleet Manager/CFI and Head of Inflight Services and Standards to ensure adequate and sufficient numbers are available to cover all flights and to optimize crew utilization.
- Plan and monitor crew rostering pattern to conform to the Fleet Agreements and the Air Navigation Regulations.
- Monitor and Action crew recurrence validations to conform to the legal requirements and enhance safety.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Diploma in statistics or related field, or at least 5 years relevant field experience
- Minimum ‘O’ level
- Information Technology
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Trained user of Cabin crew management system
- In-depth Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations
- Strong Planning and analytical skills
- Communication and negotiation Skills