Project Team Lead Jobs, Project Management Jobs, DDD Jobs
Project Team Lead- Machine Learning
About Digital Divide Data DDD
DDD Transform lives around the world through sustainable training and employment programs, which provide a path to lifelong employment and opportunity. We believe talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either.
DDD is looking for a Project Team Lead for our Machine Learning Projects. The Project Team Lead is responsible for managing and overseeing all ML project’s resources. The Project Team Lead translates client expectations to associates and develops trainings to ensure client expectations are adhered to.The team lead ensures productivity and accuracy of delivery.
- Own people performance of projects
- Understanding the tasks/tools and client expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Designing and delivering training to the ML Team.
- Provides project and people management of assigned ML implementation project or tasks
- Develops and manages projects to track the onboarding of new ML Associates and the progress and status of projects for current Associates..
- Track project status on daily basis and work towards meeting the defined deliverable dates
- Setting proper expectations around productivity and accuracy as production starts.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of ML project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Project management experience in BPO organization
- Experience in training and developing training programs.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
- Outstanding negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
- Experience with Machine Learning a plus
- Great people management skill
- Other Skills that will help (Usage of Helpdesk Asana,Slack, JIRA, Trello, Incident Management, documentations)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to follow the link and submit their application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.