NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Provider Relations Officer Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Resolution Insurance Jobs
The purpose of the Provider Relations Officer is to provide exceptional customer service by supporting our Claims team and responding to inquiries from providers. The jobholder Serves as the liaison between Resolution Insurance Claims department and GIB service Providers mainly the garages and assessors.
The role entails working carefully and diligently, acting in the client’s and RIL’s best interests, making sure that work is performed on time and in keeping with the contract/work order terms, managing cost of parts and work performed, managing pricing trends on spare parts while following the rules, standards and guidelines applicable in field, commonly called the “rules of art” or “good practices”.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing service providers.
- Ensure proper account reconciliations and payments of providers.
- Train providers on RIL protocols to maintain standards and compliance.
- Negotiate for discounts with providers and give monthly reports on discounts achieved against set target.
- Report on fraudulent service providers.
- Ensure provider pricing contracts are captured in the business information system.
- Handle disputes arising from clients against service providers.
- Advice RIL on market trends and changes from the service provider field.
- Prepare monthly reports for management on provider performance.
- Spearhead onboarding of new service providers and ensure RIL can offer services in each county across Kenya.
- Degree in Insurance or any business related field.
- Higher National Diploma in automotive/mechanical engineering.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy car dealership performing automotive/ mechanical duties preferably at supervisory level.
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics, MS-Excel
- Working experience in an Insurance company.
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus.
How To Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke/careers
By Close of Business on Monday, 2nd December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.