Public Health Director Jobs, Public Health Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
DIRECTOR – PUBLIC HEALTH JOB GROUP ‘R’ 1 POST (CPSB 48/19)
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Pensionable.
The director will be responsible to the respective Chief Officer for:-
- Operations and administration of the department
- Development and management of projects and programs
- Coordination of implementation of policies and plans
- Promotion of public private partnership
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the development.
- Capacity building.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must be a holder of at least a first degree from a recognized University in Kenya (Masters degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage)
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of at least five (5) years in the specific areas.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification