Quality Assurance Officer Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, MKU Jobs
- Ensuring that there is quality in curriculum development and review.
- Coordinating the evaluation of teaching for all university programmes (regular, distance, school based evening and weekends).
- Coordinating the evaluation of practicum and attachment.
- Ensuring that there is quality research supervision for both undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
- Ensuring quality in compliance to admission criteria.
- Ensuring effectiveness in timetabling, teaching and learning processes.
- Coordinating evaluation of staff publication and use of appropriate technology in service delivery.
- Coordinating evaluation of compliance to service charter.
- Advising on matters related to teaching requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluating compliance to the implementation of university policies, statutes and schedules.
- In charge of monitoring and evaluating programmes, trainers, infrastructure, equipment and facilities and other relevant matters concerning the Institution.
- Ensures that training shall be of quality and relevant and in accordance with the standards set out by the TVETA Board, and shall implement the objectives under TVET Act 2013.
- Compiles M & E annual reports and submits to TVET Authority in accordance with the TVET Quality Assurance policy
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education
- Teaching experience of a minimum of 3 years in post-secondary institution (having Trained in a TVET institution will be an added advantage)
- Have applied for accreditation as a TVET Trainer and trained in Competence Based methodology and assessment.
- Training and experience in Auditing of academic programmes
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.