Radiologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit externally competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions
4. MEDICAL SPECIALIST I (RADIOLOGIST) JOB GROUP ‘Q’ 1 POST (CPSB 31/19)
Terms of Employment: Contract
- Undertaking general diagnosis care treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Carrying out specialized clinical care
- Providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients
- Training consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Promoting health projects and programmes
- Maintaining up to date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Analyzing medical reports
- Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Have a master’s degree in Radiology from an recognized institution
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentists board
- Valid practicing license from medical practitioners and dentists board
- Certificate in strategic leadership program lasting not less than 6 weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competency and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.