Resource Centre Attachments, Internships In Kenya, CMA Jobs
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
- Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A 3rdor 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- General understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Team player
How To Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before December 1, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.