Sales Engineer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Role Profile: Sales Engineer (Air Conditioners) – Mombasa
- Develop business of Air Con and Light Commercial Units (Cassettes, ductable, floor standing and Mini VRFs of project value below 2 m KESH);
- Prepare quotation, real time response to customer, track all inquiries;
- Project booking keeping minimum profit margin;
- Interact with the clients/architects/consultants to understand their needs and requirements and propose cost effective solution.
- Develop and track all ongoing projects for air conditioners and light commercial products/projects of value below 2 m KESH within Kenya (except operation zone of Mombasa branch);
- Preparing quotation with proper technical and commercial backup;
- Book project with appropriate lead time to handover the project;
- Maintain minimum (target) profit margin;
- Organize critical site surveys (communicate with customer and Service Coordinator);
- Analyze the site surveys and attend the critical one;
- Opening of Job in Orion for awarded project and hand over the same to project manager and air conditioners project installation coordinator;
- Review with HOD every week the progress business and other issues;
- Coordinate with project team and client for payment collection and any other project related issues if required;
- Introduce customer with project team;
- Follow up with customer / consultant / main contractor for ongoing projects;
- Response customer on time;
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum qualification of Mechanical Engineering and experience in HVAC field.
- Current registration license from the Engineering board.
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer in the same industry for over 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with ASHRAE regulations,best practises and project performance standards.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC products and systems.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 15th November 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.