NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Senior Collections Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Human Assets Jobs
Our Client, a Financial Institution is looking for a performance driven Senior Collections Manager to manage teams involved in the collection functions using all payment collection mechanisms including payroll deductions, Direct Debits, Mpesa, Cheque Payments, External Debt Collectors and E-commerce Platforms. The Job Holder will Liaise with third party stakeholders in facilitation of electronic channel collections including commercial Banks, Telcos, aggregators and regulators. He/She will also Liaise with group collections, group operations and local finance team to ensure optimal monthly collections through all channels.
The Senior Collections Manager will be responsible for the innovation and implementation of efficient electronic channels to aid collections. The incumbent will identify new opportunities and market capabilities to enhance collections at the lowest cost possible. He/She will also ensure reconciliations and receipting for off-payroll electronic collections is timely, complete and up to date.
This role involves a lot of communication with thrid party institutions such as Commercial Banks, Mobile Network Operators, Aggregators, Regulators, Digital Financial Service Providers, Internal Group Support Staff Clients and government departments.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Experience in Banking Sector operations or similar environment
- A minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Strong background in reconciliation and analysis of data.
- Sound knowledge of existing payment and collections products in local market.
- Technical skills in retail and commercial payment and collection products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to function across different cultures
- Strong people management with ability to engage and motivate teams
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply by emailing your CV with your daytime telephone numbers to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Wednesday, 27th November, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.