NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Senior Registered Nurse- Critical Care Jobs, Medical Jobs, Embu County Jobs
The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit externally competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions;
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
12. SENIOR REGISTERED NURSE (CRITICAL CARE – ICU/HDU) JOB GROUP ‘L’ 8 POSTS (CPSB39/19)
Terms of Employment: Contract
- General Nursing care and ICU and Critical care nursing
- Present at ICU at all times to monitor the patients throughout and to be on hand to deal with any emergency that may arise, and also to alert the physician.
- Conducting clinical teaching and assessment of nursing staff and students
- Certified in ICU and Critical Care Nursing (or its equivalent) and at least 2 years’ experience in ICU nursing in a ICU unit in a major hospital, or at least 3 Months in an institution based/affiliated ICU unit
- Basic and Advanced Life Support Training
- All nursing staff shall have undergone formal certified training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- The certified training in basic life support shall be current and up-to-date
- Be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Have a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Higher diploma in critical care Nursing
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.