Store Assistant Jobs, Stores Jobs, People Foco Jobs
STORE ASSISTANT JOB IN NAIROBI KENYA (Ksh. 20,000)
Our Client, the leading supplier of medical, laboratory, and agricultural equipment is urgently seeking to hire a Store Assistant.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 2 years of experience serving in similar position
- Strong inventory management skills
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly indicate Store Assistant- Nairobi on the email subject by 23rd November 2019.