Storekeeper Jobs, Stores Jobs, Eagle HR Jobs
Our client an Electronic security systems solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive Storekeeper to join their dedicated team
Reporting to the chief accountant, the overall purpose of this role is to manage the stores of the company
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the stores to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all the running items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by the chief accountant as per the operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the
- Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the ERP System.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a storekeeper.
- Should be well conversant with Tally and MS Excel
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to email@example.com before the close of business on Thursday 28th November 2019