NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Technologist Jobs, Engineering Jobs, MMU Jobs
Grade MNT 8 (1Position) – Ref: MMU/EA/08/10/2019
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Planning, supervision, evaluation and coordination of laboratory work in the area of specification,
- Preparing the budget for laboratory equipment (consumables);
- Ordering and maintaining records of supplies;
- Ensuring laboratory equipment are secure and accessible;
- Overseeing provision of laboratory services as well as allocation of duties and distribution of staff;
- Ensuring training students attached to the Laboratory;
- Supervising and training staff engaged in laboratory work; and
- Perform any other duties as shall be assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
For appointment to this position an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Technologist III, Grade MNT 7 for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution;
- Registration by relevant Professional Body will be an added advantage; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials. They should provide clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Certificate of Good Conduct
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of who must be a recent/last employer. The referees should submit their confidential reports in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the specific reference number, to the address here below.
Applicants should fill the summary sheet attached in MS Word and send it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MMU is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disability and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications quoting the respective reference numbers on the envelope, should reach the undersigned on or before Friday, 29th November, 2019.
Multimedia University of Kenya
P.O. Box 15653 – 00503
NAIROBI – KENYA
E-mail address: email@example.com