Technology Solution Consultant Internships, ICT Internships, Oracle Internships
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
Oracle and the Cloud
At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious. We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams. With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
Our Cloud focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business. Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities. Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
Oracle is leading the digital transformation, enabling customers around the world to transform their businesses amid the cloud revolution. With our extensive, world-class product portfolio we offer THE most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world.
Oracle Culture & Community
Work with the industry’s sharpest minds in an exciting environment.
At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry. We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success. Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation. What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting
environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA or equivalent Professional Qualification in the IT field.
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification and presentation skills.
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies /cloud computing
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in Technology portfolio and designated cloud range – PaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations.
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
duration: 1 year program paid program great opportunity for Kenyan nationals
Why should you join us?
Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the solution consultant / pre-sales role, we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Kenya and beyond
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
How to Apply
Click here to Apply