Veterinary Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- Treating sick animals;
- Advising on good veterinary practices;
- Collecting’ data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
- Providing advise on animal breeding and welfare;
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution.
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board.
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200