Waiter Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
A Nairobi restaurant is recruiting for the role of Waiters who will be responsible for ensuring that customers have a satisfying service experience
LOCATION: Along Mombasa Road
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Entry level
The Waiter will be responsible for ensuring that all customers are served to the highest standards of hospitality in the Restaurant at all times within all food and beverage areas.
- Greets customers and presents them with the menu.
- Informs customers about the special items for the day and menu changes, if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the customer and also try to upsell.
- Take food and beverage orders from the customer on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by the supervisor.* Filling in for absent staff if needed.
- Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food.
- Communicate to the customer and provide assistance with their queries.
- Coordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Serve food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes customers and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guests with any additional request.
- Diploma in F& B service from recognized Institution and Relevant training in-service
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in the F&B industry
- Can operate the sales machine as well as do sales and services
- Preferably a man
- Ability work under pressure
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Friendly disposition to the guest, strong enthusiasm for the job, highly motivated with great ability to work harmoniously in a team
- Food handlers certificate
- 25-30years of age
- Resides along Mombasa Road
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to email@example.com with the title of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.