Administration Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Busia County Jobs
JOB GROUP J- 4 POSITIONS
- Facilitating logistics for conferences and other special events
- Collecting and collating data on development projects
- Providing input in the monitoring and evaluation of projects in the county government
- leave and attendance recording, arrangements for meetings and other events and reservations
- Maintains calendar/schedules, prepares internal meeting minutes; tracks and follows-up pending actions.
- Monitors daily press for notices affecting the functioning of County Government of Busia
- Acts as the client focal point by responding to information requests and inquiries and as necessary, refers them to appropriate staff for handling.
- Knowledge of general office and administrative support including administrative policies, processes and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Collecting and collating data on developmental projects in the county Government
- Providing input in the monitoring and evaluation of Projects in the County
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma in any of the following: Public Administration, Business Administration/Managament,Community Development, Public Relations, International Relations, Diplomacy and Marketing or any other social science from a recognized institution from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Possess three years’ experience in any administration position
- Be computer Literate
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 17th December, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 1103-50400