Insurance Jobs, Sanlam Insurance Jobs
Job Title: Agency Team Leaders
Reporting to: Agency Manager
Business Unit: Sanlam Life
The role will be responsible for providing guidance and support to all sales agents within the branch and as well as all sales activities and provide reports on the same to the Agency manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Select, recruit and train sales force on products, prospecting, closing and underwriting.
- Recruit, train and mentor Agents and appraise their daily activity levels.
- Inspire and motivate the sales force to the sales career and high performance.
- Identity, nature and exploit different talents within the team for branch growth.
- Conduct weekly sales meeting to rejuvenate the sales force for production.
- Undertake team underwriting of all businesses to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Protect and safeguard the company against reputational and financial risks.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly production performance reports.
- Monitor and inspect individual activity levels to ensure that sales quotas are met.
- Lead and guide the sales force in setting short term and long-term personal goal.
- Continuous performance appraisal by evaluating of actuals against targets and set goals.
- Monitor and maintain policies persistency though efficient customer service and retention.
- Establish new markets, grow the existing ones and religiously guard them from competition.
- Open new pay points and build relationship, launch deductions and collect data and premiums from them.
- Establish and implement strategies to increase sales, lower costs, and obtain greater efficiency.
- Communicate, and enforce company policies.
- Zero tolerance on fraud
- Degree in sales and marketing or any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in insurance will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in sales management.
Skills and Attributes
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills; and
- Excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com