ICT Jobs, KEMSA Jobs
Reporting to the Senior Systems Developer, the Assistant Systems Developer will assist in the development of custom applications, installation enhancement, and support of the Authority’s ICT systems.
The jobholder will have the following principal accountabilities:
- Assist in analysis, design, programming and implementation of computer systems in consultation with the Senior Systems Developer.
- Assist in production of systems documentation and user manuals.
- Assist in development and installation of enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide user training on developed applications.
- Provide user support on business systems.
- Assist in monitoring busmess systems performance.
- Assist in designing and writing new software programs.
- Bachelor s Degree in IT or related field.
- One (1) year relevant experience.
- Certificate in Information Technology.
- Experience and knowledge in handling corporate social media accounts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented person who can work under minimum supervision.
- High Integrity and honesty.
- Team player.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 which includes the following:
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
How To Apply
Applications, quoting the job reference number, accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of ID card, certificates and testimonials should be sent by post to the address below to be received not later than 17th December 2019.
Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority,
13 Commercial Street, Industrial Area,
P.O Box 47715-00100, NAIROBI.
Note that any form of direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Kenya Medical Supplies Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer’.