NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Communication Jobs, CSS Jobs
Title: Copywriter Intern
Duration of Internship: 6 months with consideration for permanent employment for the top performers.
Our client is a European financial institution with branches in Kenya and Uganda focusing on online micro lending is offering paid internships in Kenya to university graduates. It has been awarded twice as the Most preferred mobile loan platform in Kenya and 1st runner-up fastest growing loan platform in Kenya. They seek to hire a creative Junior Copywriter (trainee) to join their team in Nairobi and be responsible for preparing impactful and catchy copies for their web page, publications and ads.
- you have a flair for turning hard data into engaging copy,
- you convey your ideas effectively and concisely,
- you are creative and open-minded, and storytelling is your nature,
- your written English (vocabulary and grammar) is excellent, and you pay attention to details,
- you are interested in the digital lending sector
- Studies in progress or completed which coincide with the scope of duties.
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Must have initiative
- Ability to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines
How to Apply