Customer Service Representative Jobs, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya, CSS Jobs Title: Customer Service Representative, Location: Nairobi, Gross Salary: 25k plus incentives based on performance
Our client is a start-up fresh fruits and vegetables processing company. They seek to hire a Customer Service Representative who will manage customer queries and complaints. He / She will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, webinars, and respond efficiently to customer questions.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Managing and processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where on different online platforms.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online engagements.
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan.
- Diploma or relevant degree in customer service.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Should be computer-literate.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working with customer support.
- Must be well organized and possess excellent telephone, computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Having problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and sales-oriented.
- Be self-motivated and flexible.
How to apply