Supply Chain Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Finance, Economic Planning and ICT.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT-JOB GROUP’ Q’(ONE (1) POSITION)
- Analysing Supply Chain Management structures and systems;
- Determining and proposing methods and strategies of handling the Supply Chain Management function;
- Initiating and developing Supply Chain Management policies and performance improvement strategies that are adoptive to the changing environment and technology;
- Coordinate development of strategic plans for the Directorate of Supply Chain
- Implementation of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act,2005 and other statutes, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations;
- Analysing the impact of Supply Chain Management policies, rules and regulations;
- Advising the Accounting Officer on Supply Chain Management
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director of Supply Chain Management Services or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) or (5) years in the private Sector.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Purchasing and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- A master’s degree in any of the following fields: Purchasing and Supplies Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Law or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution will be an added
- Must be a member of the institute of: Purchasing and Supplies Management/KISM
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 17th December, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 1103 -50400