Communication Jobs, Verde Edge Jobs
Our client, a dynamic Technology company specializing in supply installation and maintenance of modern and reliable Electronic security and Telecommunication solutions, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern.
The intern will work under close supervision, be responsible for marketing activities to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design digital marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage the social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate/Analyze important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the technology team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Practically demonstrate potential in digital marketing.
- Detailed knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with analytical abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Graphic design knowledge added advantage
- Video and content creation added advantage
- Attractive monthly stipend and opportunity to grow in the company
How To Apply
Visit www.verde –edge.com to apply by 5th December 2019 5pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted