Medical Jobs, Aga Khan University Jobs
Aga Khan University (AKU) is a private, not for profit, university and teaching hospital system that comprises 13 campuses, seven hospitals and 217 outreach medical centres across eight countries. The Aga Khan University Hospital in Nairobi (AKUHN) is the only hospital in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
Job Title: Director, Critical Care
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop short and medium term strategic plan for ICU.
- Ensure quality clinical services within the ICU.
- Create and sustain a high quality inter-disciplinary education environment within the ICU.
- Advance research opportunities in critical care that has impact locally and regionally.
- Develop and implement an inter-disciplinary fellowship programme in Critical Care Medicine.
- Provide leadership in review and development of appropriate policies and procedures for the patients’ health care in keeping with best practice.
- Provide direct clinical services and academic activities, maintaining clinical competence through practice and professional development.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by December 31, 2019