Director of Medical Services Jobs In Kenya, Medical Jobs, Taita Taveta County Jobs
JOB GROUP CPSB 03 `R’
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: Four (4) Years Contract
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Be the technical advisor to the County Health Executive Committee member ;
- Supervise all health services within the County;
- Promote the public health and the prevention, limitation or suppression of infectious, communicable or preventable diseases within the County;
- Prepare and publish reports and statistical or other information relative to the public health within the County;
- Report periodically to the Director-General for health on all public health occurrences including disease outbreaks, disasters and any other health matters;
- Planning, budget preparation and implementation of work plans at hospital level
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the appointing authority and any other written law.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be at least a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental or any other relevant health related discipline from a university recognised in Kenya;
- A Master’s degree in relevant area will be an added advantage
- Have the relevant Knowledge, Experience and a distinguished career in management of health services for not less than 5 years’
- Must be e registered by the relevant Professional body
- Be proficient in computer skills
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the county government mandates, health policies, vision, mission as well as vision 2030
- Attended a management course of not less than Four weeks. A strategic Leadership Development Course will be an added advantage
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.