Driver Jobs, Kentrade Jobs
Job Title: Driver
Reports to: Administration Officer
Duration: Six (6) months (renewable once)
Purpose for the Job
To drive Agency vehicles and transport authorized personnel for official purposes, and any other errands assigned from time to time.
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- Detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time; ensuring vehicle cleanliness;
- Driving the vehicle as authorized and safe transportation of persons and assets as assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle while on and off the road, passengers and goods therein;
- Maintaining daily motor vehicle work tickets and entry of journey logs as required;
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance of vehicles;
- Timely reporting of any accidents and follow up of police abstract and related documents;
- Daily vehicle inspection and keeping up-to-date inspection reports;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum mean grade ‘C-’ (C minus) or its equivalent;
- Certificate in Computer Applications/ Proof of proficiency in computer applications;
- Relevant experience of not less than three (3) years
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement;
- Occupational Trade Test Grade III for drivers;
- Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their applications, curriculum vitae that contains details of qualifications, experience, copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience.
Applicants must specifically obtain and submit with their applications, copy of Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID).
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to obtain and submit copies of the following documents;
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than December 18, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.