Engineering Jobs, KPLC Jobs
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering recent Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate in Electrical holders an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The internship opportunities are for a maximum period of one year with effect from January 2020.
- Should be available full timefor the 12 months’ duration of the program.
- Should have graduatedwith a Degree or Diploma or Completed a Certificate in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution within the last two (2) years
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
The internship opportunities are open for graduates of electrical engineering in the following categories
- Graduate Electrical Engineering – (10 Positions) – Ref. No. KP1/INTGRAD/20/01
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – (15 Positions) – Ref. No. KP1/INTDIP/20/01
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering – (25 Positions) – Ref No. KP1/INTCERT/20/01
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 15th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.