ICT Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire an End User Support Engineer.
- Resolve and debug user problems.
- Configure printers, applications and email profiles.
- Train and support help desk for end-user community.
- Administer new user IDs and maintain existing access.
- Excellent Knowledge of new technological & communication tools (like Zoom, CISCO, Polycom etc)
- Hands-on experience in setting up large VC, their testing and can recommend best in the interest of organization
- Can train others on technological and communication tools
- Resolve Hardware and Software related issues in Laptops/Desktops of End Users
- Maintain printer, VC equipment and other HW equipment lifecyle and maintain record of same
- Gather additional requirements and provide end-user support working closely with end users.
- Identify and develop required written and online support documentation.
- Maintain and update training and support tracking records.
- Coordinate new user access and establish systems with various support groups.
- Provide feedback to manager and other members on process change suggestions.
- Train new clients on various Products, Services, administration, technological, communication and support procedures.
- Support end user application installation and maintain workstation builds
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- BSC degree in Computer science/BSCIT or BSC in Computer Engineering. or equivalent;
- Relevant certification in Cisco
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Proven capability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet established deadlines while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to solve technical problems as they arise and make decisions on how a problem’s solution will impact the immediate problem and the system as a whole.
Knowledge & skills requirements
- Knowledge of new technological and communication tools (Zoom/Cisco and Polycom)
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, and service providers.
- Be able to regularly shift between planned and unplanned activities, while remaining effective despite the resulting disruptive effects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Project Management skills and analytical person.
- Time Management skills
- Provide training to internal users.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision making
- Good troubleshooting technique
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org