Internships In Kenya, KBC Jobs
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Business Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution
- Good knowledge of software/application development and programming
- Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 34 years
- Have graduated from college / University not earlier than the year 2015
- Must attach copies of certificates, academic transcripts, updated curriculum vitae, national identity card or passport, valid certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations alongside the application letter.
Upon successful selection and intake, the interns will be required to submit the following documents:-
- Personal accident insurance cover for the entire period of internship
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm
- PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- NSSF card
- Two coloured passport photographs
- Bank account details
- Recommendation/reference letter from the Institution attended.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above outlined requirements should submit their applications and copies of relevant documents to the undersigned before 13th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews soon thereafter.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100