ICT Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs In Kenya, KIM Jobs,
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Plan, develop and implement the ICT budget, obtain competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Research and install new systems to keep up to date with the changing technology.
- Guarantee the smooth running of all ICT systems including antivirus software, print services and email provision.
- Ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to in regard to the institute’s policy and guidelines.
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users to ensure confidentiality and security of the institute’s files and databases.
- Secure data from internal and external attack through continuous security audit.
- Offer users appropriate support and advice for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage crisis situations which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Mentor and train new ICT support staff to have a competent and motivated.
- Analyse information needs and specify technology to meet those needs.
- Formulate and direct information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans.
- Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training.
- Direct ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations.
Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Computer Science from a recognised institution CCNA, CCNP, CISSP or Project Management
Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position
- Five (5 )years’ of relevant experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Up to date ICT strategies and policies in place
- Availability of Data security and back ups
- Return on Investment
- Level of utilization of Key ICT resources
- Cost efficiency on Investment in ICT.
- ICT Strategy planning
- Network Management
- Business Continuity Management
- IT Security Management
- Server Management
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Firewall network Security
- Switching protocol
- Router Configuration
- Network Administration
- MS Dynamics NAV certification.
- Record Management
- Computer literacy
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application letter and curriculum vitae stating the position applied for as the subject by 10th January 2020 to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.