NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Pharmaceutical Jobs, Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Jobs
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. It is involved in manufacturing of both human and veterinary medicine as well as the distribution of these pharmaceutical products.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years and above
Location (Based): Kisumu 1 POSITION, Eldoret 1 POSITION, Nakuru 1 POSITION, Nairobi 3 POSITIONS
Job Field: Medical / Health Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing
The Medical Representative is responsible for detailing to the Doctors, Medical Clinicians, Clinic Officers etc. and creating & developing maximum profitable sales of all company products that may reasonably be achieved in the assigned sales territory through regular and aggressive coverage of all professional contacts and sales outlets.
Build and maintain good will with the medical community, hospitals, other health centers, and sales outlets so as to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and policies.
Achievement of Sales Targets
- Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products within identified markets or geography.
Sales Process and Relationship Development
- Assess customer needs, promote / sell products to new and existing customers through formulating and building positive trust relationships.
- Conduct presentations to doctors and allied staff in hospitals & medical centers and to pharmacists and dispensers in the retail sector & assists them in taking right product decisions.
- Regularly collect and share feedback from customers related to product, price, service, and activities and propose solutions to counter challenges.
- Actively resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions and escalating to line managers where necessary.
- Plan & conduct informative meetings (CME’s, Medical camps, and Pharmacy Campaigns) with general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists and keeping a record of visits.
- Adherence to set KPI’s and performance criteria
Academic Qualification: Nursing Diploma/Bachelor of Science Degree/Pharmacy Degree or any other relevant qualification
Experience: Over 4 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing (Medical Products) role covering all areas of the function.
How to Apply
How to apply: All applications to be made through www.sphinx.co.ke attach your Application and Curriculum Vitae as one document, indicating your current and expected salary.
Applications to be received by close of business 10/12/2019, those who applied before need not apply again.